Torque Wrench Loader
Torque Wrench Loader:
AWS-1002 MECHANICAL TORQUE LOADER:
The AWS-1002 Torque Loader is designed to facilitate the testing of manual torque wrenches. Shown above is the mechanical version with the standard 4 speed hand crank.
Some of the highlighted features include:
- Dual input shafts allow for quick positioning of the wrench rotation while optimizing the operator input torque.
- Dual Hand Crank mounting holes allow for a high speed and low torque settings on the handle reducing testing cycles.
- All aluminum frame construction keeping weight to a minimum
- Compatible with all AWS IL series torque Transducers
- Easily upgraded to a motorized version in the field.
- Rotation of the transducer NOT the wrench handle ensures accurate torque readings.
- Adjustable Wrench Reaction Post ensures proper tool alignment.
- Unique Channel slide allows for a wide variety of tool lengths to be calibrated without the need for extra extension bars.
TRANSDUCER KIT: 25-2000 LB. FT. SHOWN
- All loader components are designed and built by Advanced Witness Series Inc. at our San Jose, CA headquarters. We specialize in both standard and custom transducers for virtually any application. Since a loader is only as good as the transducers it used, we take great pride in our workmanship. Some of the features include:
- Stainless Steel sensor construction on all transducer shafts. This eliminates any rusting or corrosion issues and greatly extends the lifetime of the transducer.
- Optimized strain levels at roughly 1200 micro strain allow for optimum accuracy.
- 150% FS standard over load protection standard. HD (heavy duty) options are available that allow for 400% overload protection.
- Standard accuracy of 0.5% of Indicated.
- Optional accuracy of 0.25% of indicated available on most models
- Standard operation range of 10-100% of full scale.
- Optional operating range of 5-100% of full scale.
- Intellect capability on all transducers. This allows them to be connected to any AWS torque display (motor controllers included).
- The transducers can be calibrated and certified without having to take the display out of service.
- A wide range of sizes and drive configurations is available from 1 oz. in. to over 50,000 lb. ft.